Free requests! ..with a few caveats? I've wanted to do this for a while now~
Since last year
Also, it's October, so Inktober
is in full swing! I haven't done Inktober before, but it seems like a good exercise. ^^ I
probably won't be using fancy inking pens
just bought a set of Pigma Micron pens
, but I'm sure regular pens count too. Maybe? Anyways, some of these requests will probably be done as part of Inktober? We'll see.
~ Rules ~
- Please read all the directions.
- Though you can probably ignore the small text.
- Choose a character you would like me to draw.
- It can be an existing character, an OC, someone else's OC *cough Aceofstars16, OpalescentSky, this might be a good chance to tell me to draw some TSE cough cough*, etc.
- Maximum of 2 characters per drawing please.
- Visual character references are preferred. If you only have a written reference, please also find me visual references of hair and clothing at minimum.
- Find a reference picture with a pose that you like.
- It doesn't need to be full body, but the pose should be clear.
- You must give me a pose. Don't just tell me "draw whatever you feel like."
I want you to do the hard work of finding something interesting to draw xD
- Tell me two colors you'd like for a gradient overlay (e.g. red/blue).
- If this confuses you, see my examples below. I think gradients add a bit of interest.
- You can also ask for no gradient and keep the original gray color.
- Reserve a spot by leaving a comment on this journal~!
- One spot per person unless no one else wants a free drawing and I'm still feeling motivated.
- Please include the word "teleportation" in your comment to let me know that you've read through this~
- Do not send me a note for a request.
- I will only work on a maximum of 5 drawings at any one time ("current list").
- If these slots are full, you can sign up for the wait list.
- If you are on the wait list, please wait until I contact you to give me your character & reference.
- (The reasoning for this is that I have an unfortunate tendency to become overwhelmed/bored/unmotivated. Don't show me what you want just yet so I can be freshly inspired! )
- Give me a character (or two).
- Give me a pose.
- Give me two colors for a gradient overlay.
- Leave a comment to reserve a spot.
- Do NOT give me any of the above info until I ask for it (unless you are one of the first 5 to sign up).
~ Other Notes ~
- I usually do requests in pencil. Considering it's Inktober, some/most of these might be in pen~
- Expect things to be sketchy. Because sketchy is everything I draw. And sharp. Especially if it's done with pen.
- These requests will not be colored (though if someone wants to color them, be my guest). They will, unless otherwise requested, have a gradient over them.
- I will not draw
- Slash, creepy things, mature content, other items I deem inappropriate or with which I am uncomfortable (monsters, deep-sea creatures, idk)
- I don't usually draw animals, but I suppose I can try. No promises on how character-like it'd look.
- As part of my When-I'm-24-years-old Resolutions, I am trying
and failing to draw every day. However, due to limited access to a scanner and upcoming traveling [details to come in future journal], I will probably bunch drawings together and/or post them at a later date.
~ Examples of my sketches (with referenced poses)! ~
~ Lists ~